Wednesday 9 October 2013

Butt Planning Sheet

I decided to use the word Butt on the tee shirt to my advantage and got some ideas down on paper.
I used a bit of word play with the word butt, because tee shirts work well when it's just a simple pun. 'I can't believe it's not BUTTer' one was popular among peers but I didn't like it as much as an idea and where the word butt was on the tee made it awkward to fit the text around it. The cigarette butt I liked but I felt it was a really simple design and there wasn't a lot of playing around I could do with it. I decided on the naked dancing people with big butts because it just simply made people smile when they saw it, because Butts are hilarious. Plus there was a lot of play that could be done with them practising different dance moves and faces. But always making sure the butt was in the foreground and the main point of attention.
From the comments of my plan sheet from other people in the class its clear to see that silly humour and word play was popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment