Monday 18 November 2013

Studio brief 2 Photoshop task

Taking the 5 a5's we did for studio brief 1 we were given the task to re-invent them by using Photoshop. We scanned in the drawings, cleaned them up then played with textures, layers and brush effects.









this bottom one was done in a sketchy fashion and so I tried to leave some of the lines in, only clearing up the excess lines outside of the figures. I learnt through this piece especially that using ctrl + U lets you adjust the hue/saturation, colour and brightness; this helped me adjust the colours until I got the one I wanted, this will be useful for me in the future as I struggle to find colours that compliment each other but with this tool i can slowly change it on the image and see all the possibilities to make a more informed decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment