Wednesday 14 January 2015

Print: Redesign

       
So with the last prints there were a couple of problems with them.
The colours didn't really work the way i wanted them to, the greens were too similar so there wasn't enough contrast and from a distance you couldn't tell them apart at all.
The text wasn't bold enough and it didn't expose well so its patchy in most of my prints. 
once it was done in colour I didn't really like the composition of the elephants print, it's too crowded.
The scribble texture worked well and I liked it although I think maybe the individual positives should have more sparse scribbles so that its a mix of the colours individually and together.
The texture on its own seems a little too 'open' so I figure I could put a thick outline around it to frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment