Tuesday 20 January 2015

Waiting is wasting

Photoshop kept freezing on me and I was freaking out because time is ticking. Turns out you just can't have over 200 visible layers on photoshop or else it plays up.
I've just finished editing all my frames and now i'm just saving them one by one into separate folders of image sequences. I figure this is the best way to prepare myself for putting it into after effects. Because some of the frames need to be layered in certain parts.

A big issue I'm seeing now is that because I took all my frames photo in dragon frame I've lost the paper texture I liked so much; which was the reason I chose to do hand drawn. Some of my frames that are just to be repeated and the first second (which I did the other day) have been scanned in so their bright white and textured while the other ones are a dull cream.

The panic continues:

I vow to never let myself get behind like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment