Wednesday 15 January 2014

Take a seat part 2

Research

after sitting at Leeds University I chose to look further into alcohol; the effects, the history, clubs and club goers.

First I characterised some of the people I'd seen going and coming back from clubs.













Then I did research on how alcohol travels through the body



and some observed drawings of people on nights out.

Next i looked at stats of peoples alcohol consumption


Then i researched the history of alcohol, the cultural rituals surrounding it. I did a time line with the main facts i read about on.


then I looked at some popular cocktail recipes and linked them into groups of the type of name they have; Naughty ( Death by sex, Blowjob, Slippery Nipple), Manly (Salty Dog, Screwdriver, Rob Roy), and Calm (Bay Breeze, Paradise, Amber Moon). 
On the other page i looked on student.ucsf.edu and found a list of reasons to drink alcohol.
I also looked at the layout of clubs. They feed you in the entrance and there are things put out to make people buy more. Like the arrangement of certain bars, dancefloors and Djs.








No comments:

Post a Comment