Thursday 19 March 2015

Print idea established


This is my plan for the print piece back ground. I made the foreground shrubbery because for one it frames the city and stops it just being a floating spot illustration like in the animated sequence. But I did it mainly because I plan to put the text there and I needed a less detailed back ground to put the text on top of because my text is patterned and transparent in places so I need it to stand out.

I put the trees at the sides to continue the natural frame around the city but I mainly chose to do it because of a new line as texture style i've been doing. 
Here is the same texture I used on the muscle clinging to this skull. It gives a grainy texture to the pieces. I keep trying to expand my line as texture skills because in recent work detail is something I'm pushing to the max.



No comments:

Post a Comment