Tuesday 11 November 2014

Project Proposal: Print


I want to make a book of prints.
I want the book to be hand bound.

The content should focus on the themes Adventure, unravelling and pace.
I'm aiming to communicate the affects of Pratchett's Alzheimers.
My chosen audience will be sci fi fans, avid book readers and general Pratchett fans.


With the hand binding at this point I'm quite set on using red wool because i want it to link to the unravelling mind.
I'm not sure on size yet as I think I need to do some more print work before I decide on that. But an idea I was throwing around would be to do a series of tiny print books. To pair it with a quote from his book the last hero that talked about how the fact that something is big doesn't make anything more amazing, the fact that it is there at all is amazing as is.




No comments:

Post a Comment