Thursday 14 May 2015

Coloured in Crawlies

I tried to make an issuu document out of these but its adamant that one of them is corrupted (it's not) and deleting any progress I make. So long list it is.
I kept most of the colours realistic just adjusting them slightly to find the most aesthetically pleasing results. I made a border out of leaves that I drew to push the nature factor of the book. I kept the outside white so that when it comes to binding I have room to trim the book edges without having to worry about leaving blank spaces.
For the colour scheme I chose three greens but I chose ones that can almost look like other colours when places next to the clearly green one, contrast makes us see it differently. So one green is almost yellowy ad the other is very aqua. This way I can achieve a colour range without having to worry about it coming across as loud and garish.












No comments:

Post a Comment