Thursday 14 May 2015

Coloured pages

These are my final coloured pages. I think that they are working well as a set. Although I think that I have too many different options for borders, it makes it look inconsistent throughout.

I did a lot of repeats on the stickers so that they would last a bit longer and so there are more combination possibilities. I am going to print them on clear sticker paper because if I did opaque I would have to cut them out perfectly since their to go on top of things. But I think that the clear stickers loose a lot of the colour quality unless stuck to something white. Next time I should look into getting some proper sticker paper and not use colleges because it is not of a professional quality; it scratches off and wears away quite quickly.

The finished notes page, I gave a little border of the ants to frame it and to add a bit of fun to it. Without them it seemed to dry educational and didn't inspire the sense of fun I wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment