Monday 25 January 2016

Subdued Whimsy

I made his head too big so I had to have this guy sat down to put the water around it. I don't think it needs the planet because it doesn't fit in with the concept and makes it more complicated to position.

For this second one at first it didn't have the black back ground but I was looking at work online, namely jon boom's and in some of his he uses a lot of lifework and then has large sections of black and I think the contrast brings out the line work more and improves it. I got more 'like' things on Instagram when I'd put the black in so I think it was successful.  


I like this one the best because I think it is centred nicely with the leaves. And I just watched the video to the song and it is all centred around a time lapse of the moon. So my image matches that video accidentally which is cool. Im going to add little glow insects on this image swell and that will dictate where the colour goes. And i will be using the new layer transformation thing i found which is brighten (i think) which just lightens up every colour I put it over so that will make the light as colour process quicker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment