Tuesday 17 May 2016

Bed

I changed the face to a more dead looking one because i spent ages trying to make a face that looks right and works. I never do normal faces so i don't know why i chose now to start. It works a lot better with this face, the vacant eyes fit better with the concept as well.
I put wiggles around it instead of my originally intended branches because since doing the postcard, which now works as promotional, I've got really into doing wiggles everywhere.
Also i think this will help link the postcard work to the project itself so that there is synthesis between the book and the promotional material.
I had to do a fade of white behind the text because it didn't seem to fit in anywhere. I realise last time i made it part of the image as the words were in the dripping neck. But i got rid of the neck so its more circular. The fade is there because it was difficult to read the words on top of all the line work.
I would have liked to wrap the text around the circle but i'm not sure how to do that and now is not the time to be learning new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment