Tuesday 17 May 2016

Cover Plans

My ideas:
1. Being blue just written really big so it fills the whole page, thinking background blue and writing in white.
2. The brain i use for the promo ripping apart head with being blue written on it (one word in each half)
3. Being blue written in what looks like paint, then a paint bucket and brush on the floor. drips around and stuff.
4. A head done simply in colour no outline, popping open with the words inside
5. Head popping apart sideways with goo stretching between the two halves; being blue to be drawn with holes in the goop.

I like the head popping apart one the most. I like the idea of it being really simple. It might hurt to work without line though. But i'll probably end up adding some line as texture on it to suffice my need for line. I think it would  sit well within the square. The persons face will be blue: because they are being blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment