Wednesday 4 May 2016

Tablets Coloured

I did the colour scheme in just blue and yellow because this will be the colour scheme for my entire book. The blue is meant to be calming and it relates to the title o fthe book, the yellow is meant to be representative of the sun and light, although i made it a desaturated yellow to avoid an alarming yellow. 

I tested the colours on top of each other because at the point of choosing the pallet i was mainly thinking about how i would display the quotes and still have the pages e visually pleasing. So i am going to have the quote pages very bold and bright with alternating colours of text an background between the blue and the yellow.

I used a font on my work this tie which is something i don't usually do because i think my handwriting suites my drawing the best but i wanted to strive for legibility. Because although my hand writing is readable it is not as clear at a smaller scale an i was thinking about posting this on social media. I posted this on my instagram and it has earned me 25 likes which is the most i've ever had on an image and i have a gained multiple followers from it. So i feel liike this is a succesful image now ready to be put into the book. I may have a play with some textures at a later ddate but that just depends on time constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment